ad13

ad2

Sunday, July 31, 2016

All the cool new gadgets at CES 2016 - Segway Ninebot

Segway Ninebot

Personal robots don't float my boat -- at least not yet. At best, in their current form their only practical application is carrying things around for you; a nontrivial but infrequently needed task at a much more expensive price than, say, a cart. That's why I love Segway's approach: it's a robot that can carry you around while you're waiting for it to be more useful in other ways. And I'm all for anything that I (or my cats) can ride. It looks like a RealSense-enhanced version of theNinebot Mini announced in China in fall 2015.

1 comment:

  1. We purchased a segway aboard and cart for our son's birthday, he was totally over the moon, would definitely recommend this company -
    Kids Jet Scooter UKall UK parts, fast delivery.

    ReplyDelete

welcome to the new world

ad25

ad26